A popular community festival celebrating Australian rock music, food and wine, Stanthorpe Rocks is back again for another rocking year at Ballandean Estate Wines! Brought to you by Slydogz, Stanthorpe Rocks’ 2016 program is bringing some of the best local and national talent to the stage along with some of the most mouthwatering food stalls in the region for the fourth year in a row.
Held over three days; November 11th, 12th and 13th, the event runs from 6pm to 10pm on Friday, 11am to 10pm on Saturday, and 11am to 4:30pm on Sunday, with camping facilities, a full bar and food trucks on site. The festival is split into multiple sections including the Beer Garden, Dance Zone, Market Stalls, International Food Village & Bars, and Merchandise stand, meaning you’ll never be bored or without something to do throughout the event.
For lovers of Australian rock music, this is the event for you, featuring a number of stand out acts from around the region and the country you can enjoy live performances over the whole weekend. Local bands and performers will kick of the festivities on the first day, followed by the likes of the Hoodoo Guru’s, Adam Brand, and The Black Sorrows on Saturday, and Last Days, The Badloves, Peter Cupples, and Sleeping Dogs on Sunday (see complete timetable below).
If you’re chasing a good feed, the International Food & Market Village offers a range of different food trucks and stalls serving a range of stalls including Bratwurst Express, Dutch Poffertjes, Brazza BBQ, 11th Hour Coffee, Red Rock Noodle Bar, Lions Club of Stanthorpe, and Woodfire Pizza Australia. Add to this the fully licensed bar and patrons will be well looked after during the festival.
Offering a number of facilities including phone charging stations (additional charges apply), a cloak room for storage, designated smoking areas, on-site parking, accessible parking, toilets and viewing areas, public toilets, massages(additional charges apply), and scenic helicopter rides (additional charges apply). If you’re looking to stay on site at the festival you can purchase a powered or unpowered campsite in the Zzz Zone. Offering a number of different options including medium sites, large sites with or without power, and glamping tents.
An all-round enjoyable three day festival for all ages, Stanthorpe Rocks is an entertaining event not to be missed. Suitable for all ages with children under the age of 6 entering for free, you can bring the whole family or leave the kids at home for an adults-only weekend – the choice is yours. Book your tickets to Stanthorpe Rocks online now along with camping and glamping sites to avoid missing out.
Where? Ballandean Estate Wines
- Friday November 11: 6pm – 10pm
- Saturday November 12: 11am – 10pm
- Sunday November 13: 11am – 4:30pm
Friday November 11
- Campers pre-party with local talent
Saturday November 12
- 11:30am – 12:30pm: The Koffin Rockers
- 1pm – 2pm: Stylus
- 2:30pm – 3:45pm: Spy VS Spy
- 4:15pm – 5:30pm: Adam Brand
- 6pm – 7:15pm: The Black Sorrows
- 7:45pm – 9pm: Hoodoo Guru’s
Sunday November 13
- 11am – 11:45pm: Last Days
- 12:15pm – 1:15pm: The Badloves
- 1:45pm – 2:45pm: Peter Cupples
- 3:15pm – 4:30pm: Sleeping Dogs
Festival Tickets (PLUS booking fees and charges):
- 2 day pass (16+ yrs): $139
- Reserved Seats (all ages) (valid for both days): $150/$170
- Saturday Pass (16+yrs): $119
- Sunday Pass (16+ yrs): $40
- Kids Festival Pass (6-15yrs): $45
- Infants (0-5yrs): FREE
Festival + Camping Packages for 2:
- Incl. 2x two day general admission passes OR 2x weekend reserved seats + 3 nights on site
- Large Site: GA $419 / Reserved Seat $439
- Small Site: GA $359 / Reserved Seat $379
- Glamping Site: GA $825 / Reserved Seat $845
- Medium Campsites (5m x 5m + car space): $45 per person
- Large Campsites (6m x 12m + car space): $75 per person
- 10amp power add-on: $25
- 15 amp power add-on: $30
- Glamping tent 1 (3m bell tent + 1 single bed0: $405 for one person
- Glamping Tent 2 (4m bell tent + 1 double bed): $549 for two people
- Glamping Tent 3 (5m bell tent + 2 double beds): $737 for up to four people