1. This competition is conducted by Experience Oz
2. To be eligible to enter this competition the following requirements must be met;
i. You must be residing in Australia
ii. You must not be currently employed by Experience Oz or the operator who supplied the prize for the purposes of this competition
iii. You must not be an immediate family member of an employee currently employed by Experience Oz or the operator who supplied the prize for the purposes of this competition
3. This competition will commence on the 26th of September 2017. Under no circumstances will the competition commence before the first announcement on any platform used to promote this competition to the public
4. This competition will close on the 23 of October 2017 at 11:59 pm AEST. Under no circumstances will any entries submitted after this time be included in the draw
5. The first prize for this competition has an approximate value of $2000 AUD and is comprised of:
i. Experience in top voted major destination for two (2) adults (approximate value of $500 AUD)
ii. Two (2) nights accommodation for two (2) adults in top voted major destination (approximate value of $500 AUD)
iii. Return flights for two (2) adults to top voted major destination (approximate value of $1000 AUD)
iiii. This value is subject to change based on the outcome of the competition poll, with the winning destinations directly affecting the prize supplied.
6. The second prize for this competition is an Experience Oz Voucher valued at $250 AUD
7. The third prize for this competition is an Experience Oz Voucher valued at $100 AUD
8. To enter this competition, you must;
i. Successfully cast your vote using the poll provided on the competition landing page
ii. Provide your email address, first name, last name, and country of residence when submitting your vote
iii. Have complied with all terms and conditions set out in this document
9. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Any additional entries issued to a single email address will not be included in the draw
10. Each winner will be selected at random from all entries that meet the terms and conditions outlined in this document. The individual winners will be announced on Facebook within fourteen (14) days of the competition’s closing date.
11. It is the responsibility of each winner to contact Experience Oz to claim any prizes issued within the allocated timeframe below (see 13). Prizes will be issued to each winner by either post or email as determined by Experience Oz and/or the relevant operator
12. Experience Oz will make all reasonable efforts to contact each winner following the draw, including contacting the email address provided on entry and/or reaching out to the winning applicant through Facebook (if possible).
13. If a winner does not claim their prize within two (2) weeks following the first notification sent by Experience Oz, a new winner will be drawn and contacted with a further two (2) full week to claim their prize. This process will continue until a winner has successfully claimed their prize and the prize has been issued.
14. Once all winners have been selected and have successfully claimed their prize, a post will be made on the Experience Oz + NZ Facebook page announcing that a winner has been drawn. This post will include the names of each winner along with a brief description of the prizes won.
15. Flights, Accommodation and Experiences issued during the duration of this competition have been supplied by an affiliated operator and are subject to any conditions imposed by the individual operator who supplied the prize.
16. Experience Oz withholds the right to disqualify any entrants or entries where there is a reason to suspect unlawful or improper conduct, including but not limited to:
i. Duplicate entries from a single entrant;
ii. Breach of the competition terms or conditions;
iii. Providing an invalid email address or false name on entry; or
iii. Any other conduct intended to abuse the competition functionality or unfairly influence the competition outcome
17. All personal information provided by entrants in this competition will be handled in a way that complies with the Australian Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act.
18. By entering this competition you confirm that you meet all entry requirements and accept the terms and conditions outlined in this document.
19. By entering this competition you agree to be subscribed to the Experience Oz email database for promotional purposes. Entrants can unsubscribe from this list at any time following the competition.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.